Paper Money’s 100% Failure Rate | Morgan & Marchese (Part 1)
IN THIS INTERVIEW:
– What is the “Silver Manifesto” ►1:01
– Gold & Silver: the only Constitutional Money ►4:37
– Fiat money has a failure rate of 100% ►10:22
– Why a bimetallic standard is better than a monometallic gold standard ►12:55
– Is deflation bad? ►19:15
– Government monopolistic control of money is incompatible with freedom ►23:26
As publisher of The Morgan Report, David Morgan he has appeared on CNBC, Fox Business, and BNN in Canada. He has been interviewed by The Wall Street Journal, Futures Magazine, The Gold Report and numerous other publications.
David Morgan is a precious metals aficionado armed with degrees in finance and economics as well as engineering, he created the Silver-Investor.com website and originated The Morgan Report, a monthly that covers economic news, overall financial health of the global economy, currency problems, and the key reasons for investing in precious metals.
As publisher of The Morgan Report, he has appeared on CNBC, Fox Business, and BNN in Canada. He has been interviewed by The Wall Street Journal, Futures Magazine, The Gold Report and numerous other publications. If there is only one thing to teach you about this silver bull market it is this… 90% of the move comes in the last 10% of the time! Where will you be when this happens?
* 30 Day Trial applies to new user sign ups only!
Offer does not apply to Premium Memberships.