- Bitcoin is Just a Bit-Player August 25, 2016Bitcoin is Just a Bit-Player Over the last few years, so-called “crypto-currencies” – digital equivalents of a monetary exchange unit, have been all the rage. The most well-known in the category, Bitcoin, has had quite a run. Starting out as a “virtual penny stock” it rose in 2014 to the elevated height of $1,150, […]
- Silver Miners will Outperform Silver in the Forthcoming Bull Run! August 18, 2016Silver Miners will Outperform Silver in the Forthcoming Bull Run! Despite the expectations of a rate hike by the FED, in December of 2016, silver has remained close to its’ highs (as shown in the chart below). After a stellar run, the “white metal” is consolidating near its’ highs, while anticipating its’ next imminent […]
- The Morgan Report’s Weekly Perspective August 13, 2016 August 14, 2016The Morgan Report’s Weekly Perspective August 13, 2016 http://wwwTheMorganReport.com The Morgan Report’s Weekly Perspective is a free weekly update with David Morgan. Our Free E-Letter will keep YOU in the top 3% of the Informed, the Awake, and the Aware. Here are many benefits to joining our free newsletter. Every week, you’ll receive my […]
- Why You Should Prepare For Imminent Economic Collapse August 11, 2016Why You Should Prepare For Imminent Economic Collapse, Silver Guru David Morgan | www.themorganreport.com Is a major economic downturn about to happen again? Will physical silver in your hands help you to survive it? During the last great economic depression 10 million people in the United States starved to death at a time when […]
- GOLD TO THRIVE IN A FIAT PONZI WITH NEGATIVE YIELD August 9, 2016GOLD TO THRIVE IN A FIAT PONZI WITH NEGATIVE YIELD I came across a very interesting article by David Rosenberg titled “Bonds are the new stocks and stocks are the new bonds”1 in which, Mr. Rosenberg made several astute observations: D. Rosenberg, “Bonds are the new stocks and stocks are the new bonds” Financial […]
- Silver Kangaroo Coins – Sales Surge To Over 10 Million August 5, 2016Silver Kangaroo Coins – Sales Surge To Over 10 Million Silver kangaroo coins have seen sales surge to over 10 million coins which is double the expected demand for the year. Introduced to the market less than 11 months ago in September 2015 at a launch attended by GoldCore, sales of the new release […]
- We have to change the way money works by David Morgan August 2, 2016We have to change the way money works by David Morgan David Morgan is an American author of the book “the silver manifesto”. He is a well known expert on all things silver as well as the precious metals market in general. He has appeared on CNBC, Fox Business as well as many alternative […]
- DAVID MORGAN: After the ship has sunk, everyone knows how it might have been saved. July 13, 2016DAVID MORGAN: After the ship has sunk, everyone knows how it might have been saved. Phil interviews the silver guru David Morgan to discuss the recent momentum and long-term upside in the silver market. Phil and John cover Brexit and some of the action in the precious metals market since the June 23rd vote. […]
- You have NOT Missed the Silver Move; We’re Going MUCH Higher July 12, 2016You have NOT Missed the Silver Move; We’re Going MUCH Higher David Morgan, the premiere silver expert gives us the latest on Silver and the coming bull market that has only just begun. BREXIT is taking it’s toll on world economy and the dollar, despite those saying the dollar is strengthening, that is only […]
- All Fiat Currency Fails July 11, 2016All Fiat currency Fails There Is A 100% Failure Rate Of ALL Fiat Money Throughout History. Smart Wealth Radio and David Morgan chat about the state of the economy and the reality of how the world works. If you are seeing our blog for the first time we suggest you sign up for […]
- Bitcoin is Just a Bit-Player August 25, 2016
A Monetary System That Favors No One and is Equal for All.I recall getting that “Ah-Ha” moment when I realized that fierce independence is what made people free, and knowing history—especially monetary history—was essential to preserve “justice for all.”
It all starts with a just monetary system that favors no one and is equal for all. What system is that? One where money is determined by the people, and the best known monetary system in the past was when both gold and silver circulated as money and the ratio was NOT fixed by government edict but by the market itself determining the correct ratio.
As much as I am favorable to gold, the gold-“ONLY” standard usually morphs into bankers’ control, and that eventually becomes a fiat system. When both metals or even three—gold, silver, and copper—are used in free-market relationships with each other, the people enjoy stability and liberty.
Receive Automatic Blog AlertsReceive an email each time we submit a new blog post.
This may be the most important “hard money” book to be published in quite some time. Fortunes have been made by those who bought silver around the $5.00 level and paid attention to the call of the top at over $48.00 by David Morgan. Yet the big money lies ahead, according to the authors, as perhaps as much as 90 percent of the move occurs within the last 10 percent of the time.
Why save inn Gold & Silver? It gives you a unique, safe and practical way to build savings in a time-tested and tangible asset.
- Follow the Morgan Report
Get free weekly updates from David Morgan, plus 2 special gifts: no credit card required.